Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Wedding Seating Table Chart Template Wedding Seating Chart Device?

Wedding Seating Chart Device? - wedding seating table chart template

I am looking for an organizer for real, not just a model or software. I saw one in a movie, but not had the chance to find one. The only thing I saw was a few inches tall and round, like a table, and came with some form of rods or pins, write the names of the guests. I like it once for each table, and then you can about the axis and define the distribution of seats. I have also considered only paper plates and coat hangers or something. But if you have something that I can do, I prefer to use. The film that I saw, was this "Man I love you" ... Any help or ideas would be great! I searched Google and websites wedding, but no luck other than computer software, I'm not very interested, I prefer something tangible.

4 comments:

JaiSim said...

I suppose it could be considered a program, but I Martha Stewart Weddings. It has helped me a lot. You should check, "it will add to your guests and they are sitting. We learn a lot about the size of the table is determined, and whether it Sqaure or round.

http://www.marthastewartweddings.com/

Tinkerbe... said...

http://www.perfecttableplan.com/html/hin ...

The site can help a little, I have no idea where the pins seating charts that will tell you, it would be best to go a shop wedding dresses and ask them to get to.

Pax said...

What is the use of cards on the table and a list of input names with numbers on the table?

Striving for Honesty said...

Why not "Sticky Notes", and can even lead to a paper plate represented at the roundtables?

Post a Comment