Sunday, February 14, 2010

Cellular To Landline Converter Why Can I Hear My Neighbor's CB Conversations Through My Landline Phone?

Why can I hear my neighbor's CB conversations through my landline phone? - cellular to landline converter

This is soooo freakin bored! I hear you say truck drivers and others on the CB side, only the conversation, and he can not hear my calls. I know exactly where it comes from too much is a kind of coming from a block with the antenna in their backyard. What can I do? This is more of a solid, non-handsfree or phone.

2 comments:

wires said...

Probably you use a linear amplifier in its CB and is illegal as hell. The large amount of power and AM modulation combined with the relatively low frequency makes it vulnerable to give a lot of things. First, check with some neighbors. There should be more worried. Get together and send a letter signed by each of you the nearest office of the FCC. They will only act if they have some complaints. With several people complain in the region that they have given a better chance to take an action.

Zach W said...

Urges the FCC

Post a Comment