Thursday, February 18, 2010

How Long Does It Take To Receive A Letter From California To Virginia Why Does My Postal Mail Take Long?

Why does my postal mail take long? - how long does it take to receive a letter from california to virginia

Then last week, so I e-mail from California to Virginia, adopted and 4 days. (My last post from California to Virginia, took a week to reach the recipient)
But today I received a birthday card for me, and 9 December was sent, and now its 10th. How is it that this letter came earlier than my e-mails? (i e-mail from California)

3 comments:

Tom K said...

I am in Chgo and if not here, an estimate of a week for 10 days for normal birth in Canada or elsewhere, to one or two weeks that ..

LOJunkie said...

Are you in California? It is of course more time in a letter to travel from one country to another and then only between the cities of the state.

Secret said...

Tis the Season.

Post a Comment