Sunday, February 7, 2010

Chandelier Shop In Birmingham I Have This Chandelier (see Link) & Need Some Bedroom Decorating Tips...Plz!?

I have this chandelier (see link) & need some bedroom decorating tips...Plz!? - chandelier shop in birmingham

So I started this huge chandelier from Urban Outfitters.

http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shopping/product/detailmain.jsp?itemID=24636&itemType=PRODUCT&iMainCat=336&iSubCat=295&iProductID=24636


I'm going into the bedroom of my house, I draw in July. I need advice, what colors to use (I can not paint the walls or on paper).

Since the beds? (I can not believe the color of the litter ..)

Furniture? (black, metal, wood?)

I want to take over some of the methods of Feng Shui, because to think I do. I am a single woman of 20 years. I want to promote love and to feel sensual, calm, reassuring, but romantic / into the room. I know I will delete tons of candles ... =)

Any tips / suggestions / etc would be appreciated! Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment