Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Solid Ink Life Punctuation Pens, I Pause?

Punctuation pens, I pause? - solid ink life

I am the words on this page
wrinkled page
wrinkled page
Evidence of who I am
written here is the answer to life
a deep sigh
I am, but why
I write when no one is watching
A word, then blows
One word, and then exhale
Punctuation pauses Pen
Pen and ink, pen falls

A vague notion of a strong thought
Random rant I Pen Conspiracy
I spill ink or pencil of light
dark deception confused contrite
I am with lit candles on smoking
describe with words
Re-wrote Curse
I sleep on the edge of the page
attractive sanctified sincere
Then I discovered
I sometimes cry
missing pages? Suicide
I tell you who is in me
set
described
identified
Punctuation pauses Pen
Pen and ink, pen falls

The stanza is where I break
I live in each band breaks
I am my words, my words in a book
If you are brave enough to seek
Tears, screams
I am afraid
If the wound Drew Blood
the knife here
by moonlight is Milky thighs
I am my love what you just read
attracted by the sign Nagel
Encourage my words, then impaled
seduced by Section sinfull strong
Pens punctuation, I listen to

7 comments:

ma said...

This to me is very strong.
It made me realize how poets
Words are all we have
and if it is set in a row
the heart that we were there
Risk being trampled or
collected and expensive

The desire for a person
to testify, you will find me
requires much
Vulnerability.

MA

Sandy Giggles said...

Well, I have many lines, which is universally recognized as the best score ...

"I sleep on the edge of the page
attractive satisfied sincerely "

absolutely, absolutely true!

Speed singiness this piece is impressive. (~ Singiness who sings on one side with the style and grace)

Excellent way to spend ~

cassie58 said...

Sin, the poet's life, describes very well the frustration and anxiety to try to get a good piece. It's for you, but I also saw pieces of myself in this regard. I loved "I am a smoker verse by candlelight." Stanza How true is the place I'm outta here. "This happens all the time - well written

ttt52032... said...

Confession of a Poet

The living will
With a basic idea
I admire these words seriously
and close loveliness;
to define, describe, identify, and
Is it really there?
j'adore.

neonman said...

She lost me at "thigh Way '! Lol I loved the use of punctuation ... that reads the minimalist school? Well, random thoughts and the writing process has not come.

Mizzy said...

,
?
,

written
Interrogation
Written at the end

I admire the way the words, shouting, whispering, pull, pull, and slow
on their own

time2rym... said...

It made me think.

ha! I men a break.

amazing writing.

Post a Comment