Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pedestal Sink Towel Bar Best Location For A Towel Bar?

Best location for a towel bar? - pedestal sink towel bar

I recently renovated ground floor of my 1 / 2 baths, vanity sink share a pedestal. The bathroom is very small and the position of the shell at the receiver, it is difficult, a towel hung over the toilet in the bar to reach, and settled there. I install a towel ring on the left wall near the sink, but there is a switch for lighting and ventilation and electrical outlet and the ring should not be so high that it seems to be funny. I wonder if there is a towel rack or a ring, which can be easily connected to a pedestal sink. I have a towel, plastic self-adhesive, but I do not like how it looks. I also found a towel, especially designed for corner pedestal sink, but mounted on the wall and my 2-year-old daughter was snatched from a wall in the day of installation. In addition, there are only chromium. My cock is nickel. Thank you in advance for any ideas.

3 comments:

Joe H said...

I ordered this item on the search on the Internet and a last week. Simple and looks and works very well. If you have the kind of pedestal sinks have the kind of towel is looking for. www.thetoweltender.com

D Allen said...

Have you tried a different towel.

Bingalee said...

Do you have space behind the door?

Post a Comment