Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Key Fire Hose Shall I Take My Landlord To Small Claims Court Or Threaten Him With It?

Shall I take my landlord to small claims court or threaten him with it? - key fire hose

I have at least one question posted back to Turkey.
The physically attacked my husband and not many other things that make life difficult for us to move forward, including calls 4 to 5 times a week, to tell us that he showed it to the ground most of the time - 8.6 to three weeks.
We currently charge $ 300, change the locks (which are all keys) do not let them show that 2 is not even, once clean, watering once our deck (which are often taken by d ', others - against the stench of garbage fight) + is with us the fact that my husband ate a time when people came and said he was (!!!!??! !!!). "Odor
It further states that smoke detectors were in operation, it is poss. FIRE is a trap.
Oh, he gave a notice before the lease agreement, as I found and corrected, but told us he asked us to leave because he wanted to hire someone. I was told that this is illegal.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

It is your responsibility to ensure that smoke detectors, as they have work. And the rest of the things that you can not be loaded by the law. If he maintains his security deposit required.

Katherine J said...

A tip ... Owners, state and federal law can not discriminate against you / They sell based on your marital status. Go there, and he put his foot in his mouth, and if not ... Take ass to court. Instaneously win.

alicay said...

Here in Florida, had a friend who wanted to leave his tenants not to go out, and my friend had to go to court and bring all kinds of legal work to get them out took some time, although this process would be tenants became angry and refused to pay the rent and there was nothing I could do my friend, I suggest that if they have bad things to do with small claims, but be sure to have one type of evidence, he says, remember, no one guilt has been proven not to work to pay 300.00 HES to change the locks if you have any problems between you and him, I don 'I have never come from someone and see these steps, a ministry, while tenants live Stilll concent at this point, except now. I think with everything you have said, an attempt to talk to a lawyer and maybe he should.

Norskeye... said...

Better yet, a good lawyer, he made Assult and her husband's life hell. Slum Lords do this all the time. Most people can abuse it so. In front of him and prove how wrong I was.

Post a Comment