Saturday, January 9, 2010

John Deere Belt Buckles I Am Confused About Rednecks/Hicks/Hillbillies? Am I One.?

I am Confused About Rednecks/Hicks/Hillbillies? Am I One.? - john deere belt buckles

Ok, since I live in New York Long Iceland acctually ask for. I have great parents and family in upstate New York and especially the southern states of Georgia and Carolina Norhern. I live in a normal environment, but many people call me a redneck jeans wear big belt buckles, Carhart cut Jackes John Deere hats and work boots. They also have (my friends) call me a redneck because I was a bad mouth, I have nothing but wear jeans or cropped jeans, hunting, fishing, 4 - Go Dirt Bike Wheels and pasta. My good friends are rednecks ussaly also called. We have not racist as the Ku Klux Klan or something bleive not only illegal immigrants, and other things. Let Bikin soil for each day 2nd What I'm a redneck / hick or what? White trash? Oh, and I listen to Country and Classic Rock

0 comments:

Post a Comment