Friday, January 15, 2010

Knee Exercises I've Damaged Ligaments In My Knee. What Exercises Can I Do To Keep Fit?

I've damaged ligaments in my knee. What exercises can I do to keep fit? - knee exercises

He damaged knee ligaments in what kind of exercises can I do to help you stay fit? I was very active playing soccer, squash and hiking until I injured my knee ligaments recently. I am booked for physiotherapy at the beginning of July. What exercises can I do in the meantime, I think that I would not fit anymore and has only been a few weeks!

1 comments:

Darren said...

Wow !.... Care, hydrocephalus, and have had over 40 operations ISH in my head, but nothing was as painful as it hurts my knee ligaments ..... get a belt or harness sport in it and be careful not to move the ball.

Be sure to rest, a lot and yet I always try to put some of that support the knee in the future, I have had several incidents flared up again ..... I avoid definatley squash, football and running for some time ... one or two months .... In fact, I would like to avoid that the road runs completely ... the murder on the knees, hips and legs in general.

Post a Comment