Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Mid-back Pain More Condition_symptoms Mid-back Pain - Home Remedies, Non-prescription Help?

Mid-back pain - home remedies, non-prescription help? - mid-back pain more condition_symptoms

My back hurts a week and a half (I think it was bent a little, as it ripped into two for menstrual disorders). The painful area is located in a strip on the back, almost as broad as the hand, the main purpose of the painful area in the lower ribs. I have no insurance, so that is all that I in terms of professional help can not afford to go to a chiropractor (I am). Has anyone tips for dealing with supplements and home remedies, exercises, and over-the-counter treatment? I'm in a little pain and have lost a lot of work. Thank you in advance for any help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment