Sunday, November 22, 2009

2nd Birthday Invites Sayings Need Birthday Party Ideas And Sayings For Invites For My Daughter Who Turns 2 In December!?

Need birthday party ideas and sayings for invites for my daughter who turns 2 in December!? - 2nd birthday invites sayings

I have read many blog after blog on Google and can not find what I was looking for! I will make 2 invitations birthday of my daughter, I have a nice word to bear on it. Mama I'm so that his father not be included in the tender. I invite you especially adults, it is there is a maximum of 4 children. I make bags of candy for the children (which I put in the bags? 1 child is 9 months, 2 are one and the other is 9) I will make a cupcake tower (Clever my friend Amy comes to help me decorate boxes and make cakes) . What foods should I do? Serve Am I obligated to make games? This is a festival primarily for adults? As it would be so nice to these people? Only close family and close friends, so it's not that I go a production, but still want the children that people are busy and have a good time. All good ideas, we are very grateful! Yes, I request that the plan is primarily creative for me with questions (I suck, to be!) Lol:) By the way colors of your birthdayand are bright green and pink (maybe even some magenta). She loves bright colors, Nemo and Dora.

0 comments:

Post a Comment